We are looking for a Social Media Intern who will work in the Digital Marketing team to create contents and support digital and wider business strategies.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Communications or similar.
- Deep passion for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other Social Media Platforms.
- Knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of keynote or powerpoint, excel and word.
- Excellent spoken & written English (must be bilingual EN/IT or able to show meaningful speaking/writing experiences in English such as working/studying abroad).
Big plus for candidates with Knowledge of WordPress and Excellent writing skills.
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager creating contents to implement pre-agreed digital strategies: blogposts, website contents, social media contents, newsletters, company presentations and factsheets.
- Optimising web content with an understanding of SEO. The candidate may be required to follow specific courses to improve his/her knowledge (course paid by the company).
- Optimising web adverts. The candidate may be required to *attend specific courses to improve his/her knowledge (*courses will be paid by the company).
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager in creating digital strategies.
- Monitor analytics and create recurring reports on social media activities.
Industry: Music Industry
Department: Communication and Marketing
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Contract: Social Media Internship
Location: Soundreef Spa, Roma
Office hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (one hour break launch time)
How to apply: CLOSED
Soundreef operates worldwide, either directly or via representation agreements, and it manages the rights of over 35,000 musicians and music publishers worldwide, 17,000 of whom are in Italy alone. These include artists such as Enrico Ruggeri, Fedez, J-Ax, Rovazzi, Achille Lauro, Gigi D’Alessio, Maurizio Fabrizio, Nesli, 99 Posse, Noyz Narcos, Biondo, Dark Polo Gang and Boss Doms.
Soundreef S.p.A. develops the appropriate technology for monitoring, collecting and maximizing the earnings of musicians and music publishers. The company regularly deals with millions of transactions and analyzes a vast amount of data, with the aim of improving data security and efficiency in the music industry.