Provide assistance to the Digital Marketing Manager and to the graphic designer in order to manage the social media properties of Soundreef. This job offer is open exclusively to candidates that speak/write both English and Italian. Recent graduates may apply.
You must love the internet and be able to show how you love it. You will contribute to create social media marketing campaign helping with graphic, copywriting, posting and moderating. You need to be creative but also very analytical. We want you to be creative and catchy with the outside world and very focused on numbers and statistics when you report internally.
You will learn a lot about the music industry and everything about music rights. You will have the possibility to have a career within the company or use the experience in several industries. Previous experience in the music industry may be positive but it is not required.
- Provide assistance to the Digital Marketing Manager and other members of the marketing team
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager creating contents to implement pre-agreed digital strategies: blogposts, website contents, social media contents, newsletters, company presentations and factsheets.
- Optimising web content with an understanding of SEO. The candidate may be required to follow specific courses to improve his/her knowledge (course paid by the company).
- Optimising web adverts. The candidate may be required to *attend specific courses to improve his/her knowledge (*courses will be paid by the company).
- Monitor analytics and create recurring reports on social media activities.
Candidates must have a degree.
- Deep passion for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other Social Media Platforms.
- Knowledge of Social Media Tools.
- Knowledge of keynote or powerpoint, excel and word.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Excellent spoken & written English (must be bilingual EN/IT or able to show meaningful speaking/writing experiences in English such as working/studying abroad).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Big plus for candidates with Knowledge of WordPress and/or excellent writing skills.
Industry: Music Industry
Type of Contract: Open-ended contract (full time). Gross Annual Salary from € 20,000 to € 22,000
Office hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (one hour break launch time)
Location: Roma (near by Piazza Barberini)
How to apply: [email protected]
Soundreef Ltd is an Independent Management Entity (Directive 2014/26/EU) publicly registered with the Intellectual Property Office of the United Kingdom, Spain and the Czech Republic. Soundreef Ltd operates worldwide, either directly or via representation agreements, and it manages the rights of over 35,000 musicians and music publishers worldwide, 17,400 of whom are in Italy alone. These include artists such as Enrico Ruggeri, Fedez, J-Ax, Rovazzi, Gigi D’Alessio, Maurizio Fabrizio, Nesli, 99 Posse, Noyz Narcos, Achille Lauro, Biondo, Dark Polo Gang and Boss Doms.
Soundreef Ltd is owned by Soundreef S.p.A., a company that develops the appropriate technology for monitoring, collecting and maximizing the earnings of musicians and music publishers. The company regularly deals with millions of transactions and analyzes a vast amount of data, with the aim of improving data security and efficiency in the music industry.