Soundreef is active in the management of music rights worldwide. We are skilled licensing professionals and passionate innovators: by combining these two approaches, we are able to provide our writers and publishers with transparent, intuitive solutions to keep track of their royalties
Find out more here.
We are looking for a person to join our Help Desk Team.
The main responsibility will be to provide authors, publishers and labels with any kind of information and help they may need regarding Soundreef products and services, or any related issues that may arise. This job offer is open exclusively to bilingual candidates or those with full professional proficiency in English and Italian (written and spoken). No experience is required and fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Help Desk for authors, publishers and labels.
- Forward bug reports to our company tech team and management.
- Master in precision, kindness and patience.
- Bilingual or with full professional proficiency in English and Italian.
- Degree and/or customer service working experience in other tech company.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Spanish.
What we offer
Type of contract:
Open-ended contract (full time) between € 20.000 and € 22.000 (yearly/gross; based on previous experience).
Office hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (one hour break launch time)
Location: Roma (near Piazza Barberini)
How to apply
Please, follow the guidelines below to apply. Applications that do not exactly comply with the instructions will automatically be deleted from the system without being considered.
- Fill the dedicated form to send your resume (please, do not apply via email or contact form, as our system will not accept your application).
- Include in your resume a 3 lines introduction highlighting three of your personal strengths/skills.
This job offer is intended for both genders, as per Law 903/77 and Law 125/91 as well as candidates of any age and nationality, as per legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.