Provide authors, publishers and labels with any kind of information and help they may need regarding Soundreef products and services or any issues related to them that may arise. This job offer is open exclusively to bilingual candidates or with full professional proficiency in English and Italian (written and spoken). No experience is needed and recent graduates may apply.
- Help desk for authors, publishers and labels.
- Forward complaints and bug reports to our company tech team and management.
- Prepare reports and analysis on our services based on customer relations and requests.
- Work with the marketing team to improve and optimize company processes and customer service.
Essential skills and attributes:
- Master in precision, kindness and patience.
- Apply only ifbilingual or with full professional proficiency in English and Italian.
- Degree and/or customer service working experience in other tech company required.
Type of contract:
Open-ended contract (full time): between € 20,000 and € 22,000 (yearly/gross).
Contratto a tempo indeterminato: RAL tra € 20,000 and € 22,000
Office hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm (one hour break launch time)
Location: Roma (near by Piazza Barnerini)
How to apply:
Please, follow the guidelines below for the job application. Applications that do not exactly comply with the instructions, will automatically be deleted from the system without being considered.
- send your resume at [email protected] (do not use the same platform system used for vacancy announcement)
- the title of the email must exactly be “Customer Service Assistant 2019 – English”
- compose a three-line presentation email together with a list of three personal strengths/skills
Soundreef Ltd is an Independent Management Entity (Directive 2014/26/EU) publicly registered with the Intellectual Property Office of the United Kingdom, Spain and the Czech Republic. Soundreef Ltd operates worldwide, either directly or via representation agreements, and it manages the rights of over 35,000 musicians and music publishers worldwide, 17,400 of whom are in Italy alone. These include artists such as Enrico Ruggeri, Fedez, J-Ax, Rovazzi, Gigi D’Alessio, Maurizio Fabrizio, Nesli, 99 Posse, Noyz Narcos, Achille Lauro, Biondo, Dark Polo Gang and Boss Doms.
Soundreef Ltd is owned by Soundreef S.p.A., a company that develops the appropriate technology for monitoring, collecting and maximizing the earnings of musicians and music publishers. The company regularly deals with millions of transactions and analyzes a vast amount of data, with the aim of improving data security and efficiency in the music industry.
Soundreef S.p.A. also controls Soundreef Media Service S.r.l., a company which provides ambient sound and music for large retail outlets, as well as Soundreef CZ s.r.o., which is an Independent Management Entity in the Czech Republic.