Soundreef S.p.A. develops technology aiming at monitoring, collecting and maximizing musicians and music publishers’ earnings. The company regularly deals with millions of transactions and analyses a vast amount of data, with the aim of improving data security and efficiency in the music industry.
Soundreef S.p.a. owns Soundreef Ltd, an Independent Management Entity (Directive 2014/26/EU) publicly registered with the Intellectual Property Office of the United Kingdom, Spain, Greece, Portugal and the Czech Republic. Soundreef Ltd operates worldwide and manages the rights of over 31,000 musicians and music publishers worldwide/from all over the world, including music stars such as Enrico Ruggeri, Fedez, J-Ax, Rovazzi, Gigi D’Alessio, Maurizio Fabrizio, Nesli, 99 Posse, Noyz Narcos, Achille Lauro, Biondo, Dark Polo Gang and Boss Doms.
Soundreef S.p.A. also controls Soundreef Media Service S.r.l., a company which provides/the latter providing ambient sound and music for large retail outlets, as well as Soundreef CZ s.r.o., which is an Independent Management Entity in the Czech Republic.
The Data Analyst Intern will support the administration department by analysing data across multiple systems, to identify both business & content marketing opportunities as well as improve automated reports, dashboards, and generate ad-hoc reports.
The candidate must also be comfortable with learning about, prototyping, and implementing new tools. Candidates must be willing to present findings and analysis to a variety of stakeholders.
Familiarity with digital news publishing, especially in the field of Entertainment, Celebrity News and Culture is a bonus, though not required.
• Time commitment: full-time, 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 9:30 am – 6:30 pm)
• Unpaid internship (lunch and travel refund expenses are provided)
• Six-month internship
• Office: Soundreef S.p.A., Rome
Qualifications and skills
• Entry level. New graduates are welcome.
• Language: good level of Italian and English
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Degree in economics, statistics, physics, mathematics or engineering
• Strong detail orientation
Interested candidates should send a copy of their resume and a cover letter to the attention of Mr. Luigi Iuliano at [email protected] with “Data Analyst Intern” in the subject line.
How your cover letter should be:
• Do not attach a cover letter to the email. Write the cover letter within the email.
• In a maximum of 8 lines you will need to tell us:
- Your degree
- Your soft skills in connection to the job description
- Why us/Why you’re interested in the position
- Your ideal job in 5 years time
- Any information you wish to add
Applications that do not follow the instructions above will be rejected without being considered. It’s rare for us to offer and accept internships. We do not need people doing unpaid secretarial work or exploit anybody/Neither do we need to offer unpaid secretarial job positions nor we intend to exploit anybody. We aim at getting to know somebody to understand if he/she may become a future employee of the company. In return, at the very least, you will learn a lot of our industry.